Drug & Alcohol Testing 24/7 offers testing programs to comply with your company and industry standards.
Collection & Testing Services:
*Rapid Urine Screen (immediate results) and Urine Specimen Collection (specimen is sent to a Certified Lab)
Walk-in testing services are offered for:
- Hair collection
- Breath Alcohol
- Urine Specimen Collection (sent to a Certified Lab) for pre-employment, random screen, post-accident or reasonable suspicion
- Rapid urine drug screen, pre-employment, random screen, post-accident or reasonable suspicion
Venipuncture (blood draw) tests always require an appointment
Under the Federal Department of Transportation Regulations, these test types must be OBSERVED.
An appointment is required for the following services:
- Return to duty urine tests
Make sure to read through the information on the Preparing for your Appointment page
Drug & Alcohol Testing 24/7 serves Wisconsin and the nation as a drug and alcohol program management solution and as a local collection site in Wisconsin.
As a Service Agent or Third Party Administrator we can offer the following services:
- Collection site services in the clinic during regular clinic hours.
- Manage client accounts, results and other testing needs, including finding collection sites in other areas of the United States.
- After-hours, on-call, on-site testing services for accident cases and reasonable suspicion in the workplace.
Please contact us to start the conversation
Drug & Alcohol Testing 24/7 does not require signed contracts with any clients. We believe, as a client, if you are not happy and we are unable to meet your expectations, you should be free to change providers or collection sites without consequence.