Drug & Alcohol Testing 24/7 offers testing programs to comply with your company and industry standards.
Collection & Testing Services:
*Rapid Urine Screen (immediate results) and Urine Specimen Collection (specimen is sent to a Certified Lab)
Walk-in testing services are offered for:
- Hair collection
- Breath Alcohol
- Urine Specimen Collection (sent to a Certified Lab) for pre-employment, random screen, post-accident or reasonable suspicion
- Rapid urine drug screen, pre-employment, random screen, post-accident or reasonable suspicion
An appointment is required for the following services:
- Return-to-duty urine tests
Make sure to read through the information on the Preparing for your Appointment page
Drug & Alcohol Testing 24/7 serves Wisconsin and the nation as a drug and alcohol program management solution and as a local collection site in Wisconsin.
As a Service Agent or Third Party Administrator we can offer the following services:
- Collection site services in the clinic during regular clinic hours.
- Manage client accounts, results and other testing needs, including finding collection sites in other areas of the United States.
- After-hours, on-call, on-site testing services for accident cases and reasonable suspicion in the workplace.
Please contact us to start the conversation
Drug & Alcohol Testing 24/7 does not require signed contracts with any clients. We believe, as a client, if you are not happy and we are unable to meet your expectations, you should be free to change providers or collection sites without consequence.